Sunday, November 18, 2018

Letter about best friend


I have got one close friend who I spend a lot of time with. What about you? Tell me about your friends. How important are they to you?

Write a letter to Jenna about your friends.

Dear Jenna,
Thank you for your long-awaited letter. I hope my letter finds you well. I hope you enjoy your time with your close friend. I have many classmate, but I have only one best friend. His name is Mark. Mark lives in Tokyo. He is in his twenties. He has got short black hair and pale skin. He is a chef in a hotel. Mark is very outgoing and funny. Also, he is adventurous. I like him very much. Mark is very important in my life because we share many interests and hobbies. Write soon and tell me more about your best friend.
Ahmed

No comments:

Post a Comment