Monday, November 26, 2018

Speaking Part 1

Speaking Part 1:

1. What’s your name?
2. What’s your surname? How do you spell it?
3. Where do you come from? Where do you live?
4. Do you work or are you a student?
5. What do you study?
6.     Tell me about someone you admire.
        Do you watch movies? What’s your favourite type?
        What do you do in your free time?
        Do you like shopping? Why?
        What did you do last night?
        What do you usually do in your free time?
        Tell us about a website you like       
What’s your favourite day of the week? Why?
        What’s your favourite type of music? Why? 

1 comment:

  1. 1. My name is Ahmed
    2. Tageldin. T A G E L D I N
    3. I come from Cairo
    4. I live in Jazan
    4. I'm a student
    5. I study English, Maths and IT
    6. I really like my brother. He is in his forties. He is tall and he has got short black hair. He is very outgoing and adventurous.
    I like movies very much. My favourite type is comedy with a bit of action. I watch a comedy movie with my family every weekend.
    In my free time, I usually stay at home. I like family activities. We sometimes watch movies, play cards or read together.
    I don't like shopping very much because it is a waste of money and time. Every time I go with my wife for shopping, we usually have a fight.
    Last night I went out to see a friend. We stayed in a cafe for long time, It was a lot of fun. Then we went to the cinema and we watched an action movie.
    I like Facebook very much. It connects me to the world. I can chat to people from all over the world and I can also see the latest news on time. I think everyone has facebook account.
    My favourite day is Friday. It's the weekend after a long week of study at the college. I love it because I spend a lot of time with my family and sometimes we fly to a new place.
    I am not much interested in music, but I sometimes listen to classical music as it helps me relax. However, I can never listen to Jazz or Pop music.

    ReplyDelete